Tuesday 13 September 2011

No Restaurant Gets Grade 'A'


Even wonder what is inside the restaurant kitchen? well.. sometimes I feel lucky that I have a businessman in fisheries as a father and when the supply of fish and prawn is good it means that my father would be busy delivering it to the local restaurants. On the down side, I have to follow him where ever he goes to however on the good side, I have a sneak peek at their kitchens. Most of the restaurant that my father delivered to are Chinese restaurants.

Anyway, an assessment was conducted by the District Office and out of 33 restaurant in Brunei-Muara district NONE got grade 'A'. The highest is a Grade 'B' given to Z'YAN Restaurant.

Here is the link. http://www.bt.com.bn/news-national/2011/09/13/no-restaurant-gets-grade

No comments:

Post a Comment