Thursday 27 October 2011

Failed Attempt on Family Planning

As we all know, India has a very high number of birth rate (22 birth per 1000 population) with a population of more than 1.21 billion in 2011. India started to introduce family planning to reduce the number of birthrate.

One Indian guy from a village attend the seminar for family planning and think that it is suitable for him as he cannot afford anymore children. He bought a condom, from a local shop as a measure to prevent his wife from getting pregnant. As time goes by, he found out that her wife is carrying a baby in her womb. Therefore he was very furious with the government and thought that the seminar was a wet crap with a whole lot of bullshit in it. maybe even have moles in it...

Seminar guy: what happen? your wife should get pregnant if u do what we told you to do.
Indian guy: I used condom while I was 'doing it' with my wife just like u told me.
Seminar guy: well.. how did you use it exactly?
Indian guy: I cut the front part of the condom before we had sex because it is too long for me.
Seminar guy: retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment